TERMS OF SERVICE
KisoCare here by sets forth the following terms and conditions of use for the online store operated by the Chifure Group (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions").
Article 1 (Definitions)
Terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be defined as follows
(1) "KisoCare" means collectively Kiso keshouhin kenkyujo, Inc.
(2) "Service" means the online store operated by KisoCare.
(3) "User" means a person who browses, purchases or otherwise uses the Service.
(4) "Member" means a User who has voluntarily registered as a member in accordance with the procedures prescribed by KisoCare.
(5) "Purchaser" means a person who uses the Service and purchases a product from KisoCare.
Article 2 (Scope of Application of these Terms and Conditions)
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to KisoCare and all Users of the Service with respect to the provision and use of the Service. Users shall be deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions when they use the Service.
Article 3 (Purchase of Products)
1 Users may use the Service to purchase products from KisoCare.
- When a User wishes to purchase a Product, the User shall apply for the purchase of the Product in accordance with the method designated by KisoCare.
3 A purchase agreement for the relevant product shall be formed between the User and KisoCare when KisoCare sends an e-mail to the User confirming its acceptance of the application in the preceding paragraph.
4 Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, KisoCare may cancel or terminate the purchase agreement or take other appropriate measures in the event of fraudulent or inappropriate conduct by the purchaser in using the Service or in the event of a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Article 4 (Return and Exchange of Products)
1 KisoCare shall accept returns or exchanges of products, regardless of whether or not the products are defective, only if the Purchaser returns the products within 30 days after delivery by the method designated by KisoCare
2 The Purchaser shall bear the shipping costs for the return of the product if the return is made at the Purchaser's convenience.
3 KisoCare reserves the right to refuse a return if the Purchaser places a large order, returns a large quantity of products, repeatedly returns products, or in any other case that KisoCare deems to be intentional or malicious.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service
(1) Actions that slander, libel, or defame other Users, third parties, or actions that may cause such slander, libel, or defamation
(2) Acts that infringe or may infringe the property rights or privacy of other users, third parties, or KisoCare
(3) Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights (copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, portrait rights) of other Users, third parties or KisoCare
(4) Transmission or posting of harmful computer programs, etc.
(5) Acts that offend or may offend public order and morals, criminal acts, or acts that may offend public order and morals
(6) Large orders, large returns, repeated returns, refusal of receipt after an order, or any other acts that KisoCare deems to be intentional or malicious.
(7) Use of the Services for commercial purposes without the approval of KisoCare, or acts in preparation for such use.
(8) Election campaigning or similar activities, or any other activities related to politics or religion.
(9) Acts that violate laws and regulations
(10) Other acts that KisoCare deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Suspension of Use of the Service)
KisoCare may, without prior notice to the User, suspend or deny use of the Service if the User falls under any of the following items.
(2) In the event that there is a delay or other default in the performance of payment of fees or other obligations related to the Service
(3) When a member commits any of the acts described in Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
Article 7 (Disclaimer and Compensation for Damages)
2 KisoCare shall not be liable to the User or any third party, for any reason whatsoever, for any consequences arising from the use of the Service, any malfunction or failure of the system providing the Service, any intrusion into this system by any third party, or any commercial dispute.
3 The User shall bear the costs of installation of computer equipment and communication equipment necessary for use of the Service, telephone charges required for use of the Service, and charges for use and application of LAN, etc.
- If KisoCare provides links from the Service to other websites or resources, or links from third party websites or resources to the Service, KisoCare shall not be responsible for the content, use, or results of such links.
Article 8 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 9 (Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights)
1 All copyrights and intellectual property rights to the contents provided by the Service shall belong to the Chifure Group or to third parties who have givenKisoCare permission to use them.
2 Regardless of the purpose, unauthorized duplication, unauthorized reprinting, or any other actions deemed as unauthorized secondary use of KisoCare’s content are prohibited.
Article 10 (Membership Registration and Withdrawal)
1 Users may voluntarily register as members when using the Service.
2 Upon registration, the user is required to register an e-mail address as a member ID and set a password using an arbitrary string of characters. In addition, you are required to register your name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, and e-mail address as member information.
- If there are any changes to the member's information, the member shall promptly correct the information on My Page.
- If a member wishes to cancel his/her membership, the member must complete the cancellation procedure himself/herself via "My Page".
Article 11 (Responsibility for Management of Member ID and Password)
- Members are responsible for managing their member ID and password. KisoCare shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by unauthorized use of the member's ID and password by a third party.
2 Members shall not allow a third party to use their member ID and password, or lend, transfer, sell, or trade them.
3 Members shall immediately notify KisoCare of any theft of their member ID or password, or if they discover that their member ID or password has been used by a third party.
Article 12 (Maintenance, Modification, and Abolition of the Terms and Conditions and the Service)
1 KisoCare may change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent of the User, if it deems it necessary.
2 In the event of any modification of all or part of these Terms, the modified Terms shall apply to the use of the Services, and the User shall comply only with the modified Terms.
3 KisoCare may, in the operation and management of the Service, change, add, suspend, or discontinue the Service from time to time without prior notice or consent of the Users in the event that any of the following items applies
(1) In the event of periodic or emergency maintenance of the computer system used to provide the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "System") (1) In the event of periodic or emergency maintenance of the computer system used to provide the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "System")
(2) In the event of difficulty in operating the System due to force majeure such as fire, power outages, earthquakes, or other natural disasters
(3) When system operation becomes difficult due to man-made disasters such as war, civil war, terrorism, riot, or disturbance
(4) System operation becomes difficult due to system malfunction, unauthorized access from third parties, computer virus infection, etc.
(5) When requested by administrative or judicial agencies based on reasonable grounds
(6) In the event that KisoCare deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the system for any other unavoidable reason.
Article 13 (Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction)