What is Pure Retinol?
Pure Retinol is a form of Vitamin A which is not derivatized. It improves skin cell turnover, skin conditions and minimize the breakdown of collagen that provides superior effects on the anti-wrinkle and anti-aging. Also, it increases the hyaluronic acid and moisture content of the skin which leads to elasticity and pliability of the skin and get back a baby-like moisturized and refreshed skin.
3.0% Retinol Moisturizer Cream benefits for the following skin conditions
* Fine lines
* Crow's feet
* Dry skin
* Rough skin texture
* Less resilient skin
The advantages of the Pure Retinol that KISO uses
As Retinol is easily affected by heat and sunlight, and oxidized, KISO encapsulated the pure retinol to keep further stability and durability. Encapsulated pure retinol will provide higher moisturization and more resilient silky-smooth skin. KISO Retinol serum contains 3.0% retinol (Vitamin A) along with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, organic jojoba, argan and other 7 kinds of natural oils. We also added a unique blend of 7 natural plant extracts that fight against irritation or redness.
How to use Retinol Cream
* Take a small amount and gently apply to your skin after applying toner or serum at night. It may take several days for your skin to acclimate to this cream. Start with a small amount, then adjust as needed.
* Use sunscreen during the daytime while using this cream as retinol increases sensitivity to the sun.
* Discontinue to use if you experience severe itching or irritation.
* Gentle and effective for all skin types.
* Can be applied to the entire face even around eye area and also be used as a spot treatment.