0.1% pure Retinol Serum 30mL
0.1% pure Retinol Serum 30mL
Retinol Serum composed of 0.1% pure Retinol
Get ready to show off your glossy, gorgeous skin.
With 6 kinds of Retinol; "Skin Serum composed of 0.1% pure Retinol"
Paraben-free / Synthetic fragrance-free / Artificial coloring-free / Silicon-free /Petroleum-based alcohol-free /Petroleum-based surfactant-free / Mineral oil-free / UV absorber-free
Does your skin show signs of aging?
-An unhealthy feel
-Poor tone and color
For skin elasticity and beauty, a nutrient rich Retinol Serum composed of 0.1% pure Retinol. Get ready to show off your glossy, gorgeous skin.
What is Retinol?
Retinol is a type of vitamin A. It is well known as topical beauty component that reduces signs of aging and produces firmer skin.
3 skin beautifying effects of pure Retinol
-Increases firmness and youthful elasticity
-Reduces roughness to create smoother skin
-Replaces dull skin with luster and translucence
Beauty nutrient "Pure Retinol" works directly to fight the changes in the skin that come with aging.
By using 5 additional types of Retinol, this formula is even more potent in continuously combating the signs of aging.
- Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate
- Tocopheryl Retinoate
- Retinol Palmitate
- Hydrogenated Retinol
- Sodium Retinoyl Hyaluronate
Five types of Hyaluronic acid further improve hydration
Acetylated Hyaluronic Acid
Sodium Retinoyl Hyaluronate
Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer-2
Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate
Containing five types of hyaluronic acid that work to maintain hydration.
Increased moisture leads to better skin elasticity and luster.
KISO uses a "Nano-encapsulated Retinol" to improve stability and durability. In order to deliver the fragile "pure retinol" to your skin in a stable and effective state, we enclose it in molecules called nano-capsules. This allows it to deeply penetrate the skin with long-lasting effects.
Seven types of certified organic extracts
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
Centella Asiatica Extract
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract
HOW IT WORKS
Comfortable on the skin, this concentrated serum penetrates deep to increase the beauty of your skin. Spread Retinol Serum composed of 0.1% pure Retinol over clean skin prepared with lotion. With daily use, you will start to feel improved texture and elasticity along with a healthy glow.
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Retinol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Tocopheryl Retinoate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Retinol, Sodium Retinoyl Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer-2, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silver Oxide
Directions for use
- Safe for use in both morning and evening skin care.
- After cleaning and preparing your skin with lotion or beauty essence, spread 3-4drops of “Retinol Serum composed of 0.1% pure Retinol" over your palms and then apply to the entire face.
-* Safe for use by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Do not use on skin with damage or abnormalities, swelling, rash, etc.
- Discontinue use if you experience severe skin irritation.
- Symptoms may be aggravated with continued use. In such cases, please consult a dermatologist.
- Discontinue use if you experience any of the following skin problems.
(1) Skin irregularities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, discoloration (i.e.: white blotches) or skin darkening.
(2) Any of the above-mentioned skin irregularities after exposure to the sun.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If in contact with eyes, rinse immediately with cold or lukewarm water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in a location exposed to direct sunlight, high temperature, and/or humidity.
- This product is best if used within 3 months of opening.
- Those who are pregnant, nursing, undergoing treatment for illness or dermatological treatments, please consult with a doctor before use.
- If you experience redness or irritation, discontinue use.
- This product contains retinol, which increases the skin's sensitivity to sunlight and the likelihood of sunburn.
- While using this product, and for a week after discontinuing use of this product, use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit exposure to sunlight.
- Please refrain from using this product if you have previously had problems with retinol containing products or if you are prone to skin problems (sensitive skin or easily irritated skin).